Friday, April 27, 2007

Dylan's Surgery Date

Further update on Dylan, with more specific things to pray for. God bless!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: E
Date: Apr 27, 2007 8:41 PM


Here is the latest I've gotten from Leann... Thanks again to you all... I can't imagine being the mom having to deal with the thought of having only a 50% chance for my baby... I am SO grateful for my healthy babies! When she called she said that regardless, they will be going through with the surgery Monday. He is scheduled for an MRI tomorrow to hopefully give them a better "look" at what they will be dealing with and how intertwined it might be... She said they were calling it a "teratoma"?... I think that's what she said... Thanks, E

To all:
Dylan will be going in for surgery on Monday to have as much of the tumor removed as possible. The doctors have decided that it is the best plan of treatment at this point, they have given him just under a 50% chance of making it through the surgery. He is a fighter and a very tough little boy and with all our prayers and the Lord there with him, he will make it through this. My mom, myself, and the girls are going down on Sunday to have a family day with him and then my mom and I will bring the girls home and go back down on Monday.
We all thank you for for all your prayers, thoughts, and gestures of help... For now we are doing as good as can be, next week we might be calling on some help.
Love,
Leann

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home