Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Fwd: About the story on GLOBAL / Jessie Foster

An update from Jessie Foster's mother, Glendene Grant

God bless!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Glendene Grant

Hi everyone.  We have been moved back a bit on the Global story.  The producers of the show want to "make a big deal about this story", so it will not be on until Feb. 5th.  They want a chance to promote it more.  See the following email, I just forwarded it from Francis Silvaggio. 
SO; our schedule is now: Feb. 5th for Global and Feb. 6th for Missing Pieces.  PLEASE stay tuned for these, we need as many people as possible watching and listening.  Sorry for all the changes, but they could not be helped. 
Thank you, everyone, for your support...it gives us strength, and all the prayers, hope and positive emails keeps us going.  Take care, sincerely Glendene.
 
 
 
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 8:24 AM
Subject: RE: About the show today

Hi Glendene,

 

It was great meeting you as well.  I was going to call you today.  My producers want to make a big deal about this story.  It will be promoted over the Superbowl weekend and run on Monday, February 5th.  I hope the rest of your trip went well.  I'll call you closer to the air date.

 

Take care,

 

Francis

 


From: Glendene Grant
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 9:19 AM
To: Silvaggio, Francis (CICT)
Subject: About the show today

 

Hi Francis.  How are you?  It was really good meeting you & Tim, and thank you for doing the story on Jessie.  It is more appreciated than you will ever know. 

I have had several people ask me if it will be on Global Local News for all stations before it is on the National News?  Will it be, no matter what channel or time they see Global News, it will be on at 5pm and then at 5:30pm for National?  We are just not sure. 

Also, I can't remember if I asked you if I would be able to get a DVD copy of the story?  I am trying to keep copies of everything about this case...TV news and newspapers. 

Thank you.  Take care, Glendene. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home