Tuesday, January 23, 2007

FW: Missing Pieces SERVER CRASHED!

From Jessie Foster’s Mom…. Wow, there really must have been some crowd trying to get to hear this!

 

God bless!

 

-----Original Message-----
From: Glendene Grant

 

Hi Everyone...the server crashed from so many people going on their site. 

They have people working on it right now, but the show will not be on this week now. 

SORRY. 

But I am rescheduled for 2 weeks from now, Feb. 6/07, same time, same place.

Please, everyone, tune in then...I will send a reminder about it.

We are still going to be on Global news tomorrow and the Las Vegas City Life newspaper is doing a story about Jessie.  It is coming out in early February, I will get Matt O'Brien the reporter to remind me of when. 

If it is not going to be on their website, I am getting a copy and I will scan it and put it on our website. 

Again, sorry for getting everyone ready to listen to the show, darn servers, eh?  Glendene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home