Monday, September 11, 2006

Fwd: 911 Remembered, A Video Memorial

This came from a friend on a yahoo list I am on. I have also placed it on the left side of my blog, permanently. I am unsure who the author is, but I thank him. God bless!

"Got this one from another yahoo list I'm on. It was made by the brother of the woman on the list. The song played is also one of my favorites.
9-11 is hitting me hard this year I think because of all of my life changes and losses this year. Also the fact that I was alot closer to NY when it happened than I am now in XX.
A good day to just pray for the world and all our special friends here on this list.

__.
"Right is still right if nobody is right, and wrong is still wrong if everybody is wrong," --Archbishop Fulton J Sheen author of The Life of Christ .

Truth matters, and the truth is we are creatures made in the image of a loving God, and life has an ultimate value.
So beware of the smooth-talking philosophers in our midst.
Their position may seem very appealing and even logical. But it's a deadly logic.
~~Chuck Colson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home