Sunday, August 27, 2006

Thoughts of a Regular Guy...like Catholic Musings in WI

Making my rounds of some of my favorite blogs today. So much has been happening in my family lately that I have NOT had time to read and/or blog a lot for the past couple of weeks.

Got to several, and there is a lot that I agree with on each, but THIS one took me to a few posts that I had missed on Thoughts of a Regular Guy.

Before you go and read there, I have to make one thing VERY clear.

When those who have gone through this process are fighting the PROCESS, the LAW, they are NOT fighting the spouse, and they are NOT telling us what 'went wrong' in the marriage.

To attempt to guess, to attempt to place blame is gossip, and misses the point completely!

The POINT is, that no fault divorce is in itself something that needs to be stopped, and the resulting 'compassionate' thinking in the US Church Tribunals also needs to be looked at.

Others on the subject on his blog:

No-Fault Divorce October 12, 2005
Now That's Counter-Cultural! January 20, 2006
Is No-Fault Divorce Un-Constitutional? May 23, 2006
Three On Gay "Marriage" June 12 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home