Friday, March 31, 2006

A Year Later, Terri Remembered....

One year ago today, Terri Schindler Schiavo died after 13 days of being without a single drop of water or an ounce of food.

Please go read Our Word and Welcome To It here and here, Pro-life Blogs, and at Blogs for Terri.

You can also search this blog to read the archives here for either Terri Schindler Schiavo or Terri Schiavo. Two ways to do that, either above through Blogger or through Technorati in the side bar.

I am on my way to work a 16 hour shift, then a lot of family things (wrestling, bowling of grandson, and shower for future daughter in law on Sun. So I will be 'not here' a lot this weekend.

Remember the Schindler family in your prayers this weekend. And pray for Mercy and Conversion for Michael.

God bless!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

I hate to leave a not-serious comment on a serious post, but I was LOL @ the typo you had:

"bowling of grandson"

It put images in my head of you rolling him down the lane, lol!

Monday, April 3, 2006 at 2:56:00 PM CDT  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

lol not sure how else to say it. He was bowling, I was watching.... I was in error, as there was no wrestling.

I had to laugh at our image! It is really funny thinking about him rolling down that lane! lol

God bless, and you can lol anytime!

Monday, April 3, 2006 at 5:46:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home