Thursday, July 14, 2005

"Love Healed My Wounds"

When someone tells me that they earned a Purple Heart (and they don't tell me that fact volutarily), I think of someone like Fr Cappodano, and others that I have known who were injured rather severely (not rice in the buttocks).

Long ago, I heard a vet talk about his injury, not in a bragging way that said look at me, I got a Purple Heart~~because he didn't. But as someone who learned what real love is as a result of his injuries. Today, while surfing, I got an email about a different topic, and went to the site. There, I found the broadcast of the July 4 program, archived.

It was Dave Roever, again, talking about "Love Healed My Wounds", and it is good.


Dr. James Dobson

Love Healed My Wounds
Monday, 7/4
Join Dr. James Dobson as he presents a graphic testimony by Dave Roever, a Vietnam veteran horribly wounded in a combat explosion! Dave challenges teens to live life to the fullest, instead of wasting it with drugs and alcohol. It’s a message about harsh realities — but still offering humor for all ages!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home