Saturday, January 22, 2005

I AM ALIVE (TERRI'S SONG)

I have been following Terri Schindler Schiavo for a very long time, praying for her life, praying for a change of heart of all those who want to kill her by starvation, simply because she has brain damage. I have written many words on this wonderful world of internet on different yahoo groups, catholic groups, etc, telling people that this woman is alive and has a right to live until God Himself calls her home.

I have followed in the news, and at her family's website, on tv and on the internet. I have emailed all I know, and asked them to email all that they know. I have watched and wondered what is going on, and why someone wants her dead so badly. I begged Gov Jeb Bush to intervene in emails with everyone when that tube was going to be removed, and again after. I was one of many.

Today, I spent more time at Terri's website and found a link to a LIFE CD that has been released, and is being done by WAYNE GALLEY originally from Australia, who saw videos of Terri on the news and suddenly realized he had to help.

He wrote songs, and played them at her 41st birthday party this past December. You can hear them by going to Terri's website, and on the right side of the page, scroll down to where it says LISTEN TO WAYNE GALLEY AND CHERYL FORD, RN on LINDA KENNEDY'S RADIO SHOW. The segways are his songs. When you click on that CD link on the website, it brings you to the picture of the CD, and if you scroll down further, there are also the first two songs there that you can download to hear.

The titles are:
I AM ALIVE (TERRI'S SONG)
I HAVE A RIGHT TO LIVE
CELEBRATION OF LIFE
NECESSARY THINGS
I WANT TO FLY HOME

The money for this CD goes to help Terri's fight. They are moving, heart wrenching, honest.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home