Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Quotes to think about

The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
Theodore Hesburgh

***************

Don't worry that children never listen to you;
worry that they are always watching you.
Robert Fulghum

***************

I didn't marry you because you were perfect. I didn't even marry you because I loved you.
I married you because you gave me a promise. That promise made up for your faults.
And the promise I gave you made up for mine.
Two imperfect people got married and it was the promise that made the marriage.
And when our children were growing up, it wasn't a house that protected them;
and it wasn't our love that protected them - it was that promise.
Thornton Wilder, The Skin of Our Teeth

(Do you keep YOURS? Did you keep yours?)
***************

"It is easier to divorce my wife of 26 years than to fire someone I hired one week ago. The person I hire has more legal clout .... than my wife of 26 years. That's wrong."
--Judge Randall Hekman, President of the Mighigan Family Forum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home