Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Tea Partiers chasing Wisconsin Democrats

I am neither Democrat nor Republican. I vote issues on the best candidate who stands up for what I believe ("must haves" -- or I will not even consider someone...and ONE of them is faithfulness, but that is only ONE area of concern for me). I am a Second Amendment believing Conservative (not quite Libertarian) who believes in pro-life, pro-family issues.

IF I were a Democrat, without even getting into the issue of the bill these 14 men are running from... I'd be upset that they are out there running all over the country instead of being MEN enough to come, debate and vote on the issue. I think this is disgusting, and I certainly HOPE that not ONE RED CENT is being paid for by our taxes, and they surely are NOT deserving to be PAID ONE PENNY for the time that they have not shown up for work!!!

If this were any ordinary 'Joe' worker who did not like something going on at his job, he would no longer HAVE a job the minute he tried to pull something like this. DISGUSTING. Not bravery.


Tea Partiers chasing Wisconsin Democrats | The Daily Caller

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a Wisconsin Catholic, and I commend the Democrats who fled the state. Governor Walker is a terrible evil man with a vandetta. The democrats left because that was the only thing they couyld do to stop this insane Governor. I am a parent and a grandmother also. I do not think attacking finding for education is in the best interest of our state. He is just like Hitler. SHAME ON HIM, AND ANY ONE WHO SUPPORTS HIM!!!!!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011 at 10:56:00 PM CST  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

Your hate-filled rhetoric (anonymously yet) shows how truly off base this entire thing is getting.

He is NOT like Hitler, Anonymous. I have studied that segment of history for far too long to even begin to entertain that comparison. If this is the 'education' of our State in evidence... then perhaps something DOES need to be done. I refused to put my own children into the public schools, and over the years, have been grateful that I made that choice.

As for 'SHAME'.... sorry. The Constitution of the US gives everyone a right to their own free speech, which would include their opinions. Shame on YOU and others for not respecting the rights of those who do not agree with you.

As for condoning those who do not show up for work.... I do not believe that they are trying to 'stop an insane Governor'. If this were a REGULAR JOB... every one of them would lose their jobs for not showing up.

I am sorry about my 'tone'... however, YOURS is far worse, Anonymous.

God bless... I am praying for my State.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011 at 1:47:00 PM CST  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

Use Bing.com?
97.95.90.133 (CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS)

Wednesday, March 2, 2011 at 1:56:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home