Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hawaii Governor Can't Find Obama Birth Certificate

I haven't really followed this aspect of the Presidency of Barrack Obama, but would LOVE to see the proof that he really has a right to be in that office..... and I do have to agree with the Hawaiian Governor on this issue... we do NOT need this in the 2012 election. It needs to be resolved NOW. If he is NOT supposed to be in that office, he needs to go. If he does qualify, this issue needs to end.


...... Abercrombie acknowledged the birth certificate issue will have "political implications" for the next presidential election "that we simply cannot have."


Hawaii Governor Can't Find Obama Birth Certificate

2 Comments:

Blogger WI Catholic said...

Several emails have come in anonymously. I have no way of knowing anything other than what I wrote here, and truly do not wish to engage in debate about birthers, etc.

I agreed with the Governor... the issue will have implications for the next election, and MUCH time will be spent on this issue instead of things that should debated.

It can all be solved very easily, just as I could prove to you when and where I was born, who my parents were, etc (even how much I weighed, my 'birth order' number --first pregnancy, first birth --and my parent's jobs, I believe.

HOW?? Just make my birth certificate public.

It would be over in no time, if Obama did the same.

God bless!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 at 7:36:00 PM CST  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

OH... especially when you came here on a google search that was specific for obama citizen "birth certificate", spent less than five seconds here and left... this indicates to me that the emails were just 'dump and run' types, and I MAY find the same thing written on other places that came up in the google searches.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 at 7:47:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home