Friday, July 02, 2010

Planned Parenthood Founder: Large Families Should Kill Infants

UNBELIEVABLE... I thought I knew a lot about her, but I had not ever read nor heard this ...


Shocking, but true.

Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger wrote the following in a book titled, “Woman and the new race“:

The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.

Note that she is not talking about abortion here but rather talking about BORN children. I am sure that some people reading this post are thinking that this statement is a fabrication or a distortion. If that is you, I would direct you to this scan of the page from her book where the statement is found:

You also can read the whole book online from Google books here.


I wonder, honestly, which of my siblings my parents should have 'done in'... Me? The oldest, born female?? The youngest? Born Female??
Or any of the other 8?

Would they be better off with the four males? If one female... which of the six would they have kept?? Would five children be considered a 'Large Family'?? So, one female, one male? Which of the ten??

Evil. Sheer evil. And people HONOR others in her name.

LORD, HAVE MERCY!!

Read the rest of
Planned Parenthood Founder: Large Families Should Kill Infants

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home