Thursday, January 28, 2010

Presi Barack Obama: State of the Union address

Our hard copy paper sports a different headline. It says:

Obama: Change has not come fast enough'

I don't know about you, but IMHO, change has been being forced tooooo fast,!

Our nation is in debt so far already that my grandkids (and their kids) may never pay it off.

That's not even mentioning the gov't takeover of ...so many aspects of our lives (car industry, banks, etc).

The Crème de la crèmewould be to get the Health Care industry under the control of the Government as well.

I have no idea how long this article will be online at this link, but I have a copy saved. I am sure your own newspapers have similar articles.

President Barack Obama vows in his first State of the Union address to make jobs a priority | postcrescent.com | Appleton Post-Crescent

I had a VERY hard time listening to him. I am convinced that this man is a pathological liar, skilled at word-speak and slanting things to sound plausible. This includes his pointed SCOTUS rebuke. His reference to the separation of powers meant NOTHING, for I am also convinced that he wants no separation, but all power, including that of SCOTUS.

Lord, have Mercy on us!

God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home