Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Rare New Year's Eve 'blue moon' to ring in 2010

Rare New Year's Eve 'blue moon' to ring in 2010

I was walking out to the kitchen last night, all of the lights in the house were off. There was enough light coming in the windows, that if I had stood by the dining room window with a large print book, I may have been easily able to read it! "Full Moon?" I thought? I didn't bother to look, but instead, got my drink of juice and went back to bed.

Loved this news today. "Once in a Blue Moon'...

God bless!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Chrystal K. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009 at 5:27:00 PM CST  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

I totally dislike spammers "Chrystal K"

Like totally.

God bless!

Thursday, December 31, 2009 at 4:40:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home