Monday, August 31, 2009

Gardasil Researcher Cautions Parents of High Risks and Low Effectiveness

Gardasil Researcher Cautions Parents of

High Risks and Low Effectiveness

There are two other sites to read in more detail:


Saturday, 22 August 2009

Gardasil Researcher Speaks Out

"Public Should Receive More Complete Warnings"



When they came out with this, there was NO WAY that I was going to recommend it to any of my relatives, as I just did not believe the hype!

Then the first death, and another, and now... 32 deaths so far!!! What ELSE will come down the pike in the future as a result of this medication???

Strongly encourage you to read this, and pass it on. I do not encourage anyone to give this to their daughter/s until they also are aware of this information.

God bless!

HT to Leticia Velasquez for bringing this to my attention, and to Colleen Hammond for the information!!

Shared via AddThis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home