Monday, August 17, 2009

Carville vs Coulter on Good Morning America

I am never quite certain how I feel about Good Morning America anymore. I really do not watch it often enough to form an opinion.

But I do fault the reporter on his 'word choice'... 'more like a reform school'... those words would stick with anyone who does not like those of us who do NOT want this 'health care reform' to pass!

That said, I also am not a great fan of either Carville or Coulter (I don't agree with Carville on almost everything, and don't always like the way that Ann comes across, though I do agree with her most of the time). Carville is skilled at taking the subject at hand into things that are not (propaganda and manipulation).

I did find this exchange to be interesting:



God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home