Thursday, August 20, 2009

Be Her Joseph! By Tom Mealey

I had read this article, "Be Her Joseph", awhile ago. I had been planning on blogging about my thoughts on it before, but Life got in the way. (I'll blog about where I've been in the near future)

Tom Mealey's words reminded me very much of Mark Drogin's talk that I had blogged about in the past. It was about Joseph, from the background of a Jewish man who has entered the Catholic Church. I had heard the talk in person, and was impressed at the time. You can read my blog, but do go to his site and read his talk in its entirety, please.

You can find my blogging on Mark Drogin's talk in the date of my blogging, and Mark's talk in entirety in the second hyperlink (in the title of my blog) below:

Sunday, March 19, 2006

St Joseph, Husband of Mary


MANY people today have no concept of St Joseph that is as powerful as these two articles give us! Surely there is not a concept of his role as her protector that is as clear as these two have written about!

BE HER JOSEPH!

God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home