Saturday, July 25, 2009

Defend Your Health Care

I am catching up on emails, and just read one from the Thoene's.
Read this, then listen to the interview that is linked

http://www.thoenebooks.com/blog.asp?post=0&id=579

A shorter link to the interview:

http://tinyurl.com/mcmq6h

Then, check out the website that BETSY MCCAUGHEY has her articles posted:

Defend Your Health Care

LONG ago, a 16 yr old pro-life girl told us that OUR generation was killing hers, and there would come a day when HER generation would kill ours. I'd already been saying this, and my own children have heard my say that my Mom would die a natural death, but that my generation would not. They know that they will need to fight for me to have the same right to natural death as my Mom will have.

Don't sign Living Wills, either! Get a durable power of attorney for health care that you trust, and who will stand firmly for you...

And may God have Mercy on all of us!



Shared via AddThis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home