Monday, June 08, 2009

Fwd: Living a private life in the public eye

I don't watch this program, so I really cannot comment on it. I have heard gossip and rumor about it, and of course, there is a lot in the tabloids that I don't read. But I was pointed to this article by Suzi, a friend from TX, and it is good...

God bless!

Living a private life in the public eye


This message has been sent to you by catholicherald.com
http://catholicherald.com



--
"Divorce tears marriage apart. It desolates both husband and wife. It leaves the children not only in tears but also in misery. We do not deny that there can be serious disagreement between husband and wife, but divorce is not the solution. When husband and wife have a disagreement, they should reflect, pray, sit together and discuss. Accept fault where you are wrong, ask for pardon, or consult a priest or other spiritual adviser, but do not divorce."
~~Francis Cardinal Arinze

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home