Monday, November 03, 2008

Wish I found this one sooner, too....

I am going to put the words of the person who put this video on youtube after the video. Then, I am going to refer you to FUMARE .... where I first saw this video.



JCJ77 wrote on July 22, 2008:

What is he talking about here?
"We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well funded."

And my own words... add to this Biden's comment

"Mark my words,

"It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We're about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America.

"Watch. We're going to have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy.

"And he's going to need help . . . to stand with him. Because it's not going to be apparent initially; it's not going to be apparent that we're right."

And it really makes me uncomfortable...

Lord, have Mercy!

Christ, have Mercy!

Lord, have Mercy!

God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home