Tuesday, September 16, 2008

“They must think you’re stupid” said Obama

HT to Meg from Alaska

An interesting article. I was going to add my own comments, but I think that Ken Blackwell said it better than I could, so I have nothing to add.

Words Obama Will Regret
Ken Blackwell
Thursday, September 11, 2008

On Monday, Senator Obama uttered one sentence that could haunt him until Election Day. He said of Senator McCain and Governor Palin telling voters they would bring change, "they must think you're stupid." Given his stances on the surge, social issues, and his past, Mr. Obama will regret those words.

Let's start with social issues like Second Amendment freedoms. Mr. Obama denies that he's ever supported banning handguns, right after the landmark Heller case where the Supreme Court struck down Washington D.C.'s handgun ban.

Read the rest of his article ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home