Sunday, December 16, 2007

Gotta LOVE that BRETT FAVRE!

I actually got to watch it happen! I could not sleep today, and I got to WATCH Brett break Dan Marino's record!

He is such a gentle man, but what a Football player!
What a quarterback!

What a TEAM... and NOT ONLY does Brett break the record, but they have first round BYE, too!

GO PACK! GO PACK! GO PACK!!

ONLY in Green Bay! heheh

Big Sigh... I worked all night... I have to work tonight... think I am going to get ANY SLEEP???

LOL God bless you, Brett Favre!
God bless you and your wife, and children.
God grant you many many years of a full life together!

GO PACK!! God bless the team, as well!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger WI Catholic said...

Oh my, how much has happened since I wrote this, and how much has changed....

Tuesday, February 1, 2011 at 11:57:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home