Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Videos Regarding Gillian Gibbons (including Tammy Bruce on NOW)

I have mentioned Gillian Gibbons' situation in the Sudan twice, and in the second one I said that I had heard Tammy Bruce SLAM NOW and other feminist organizations for not supporting other women in the world when faced with this kind of danger.

I also wanted to make sure that the VIDEO from Fox News of the interview I heard this morning would be available for follow-up.

There are two videos, in fact. The first draws attention to what led to her being charged, and the second one is the interview with Tammy Bruce this morning.

I have LONG held that NOW and other 'women's rights' organizations are very selfishly involved only when it is 'my' right to 'my body', to 'my equal pay for equal rights', to 'my right to self-fulfilment' (ie including divorce for similar reasons), but seldom support the rights of FEMALE babies in utero, or those in danger of losing their lives in cases like this and others.

Forty lashes at any age is dangerous. Seems like that was considered to be a Maximum sentence in Biblical and Roman times, so they stopped short of it by giving 39. But I could be wrong in that memory, though St Paul does mention  "Five times I received from the Jews thirty-nine lashes," in   2Cor 11:24

Where ARE the feminist organizations, and why WON'T they take a stand against it?

God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home