Wednesday, July 11, 2007

URGENT prayer request from Editor in Chief JewishWorldReview

Well, I have NO idea where the email I sent to my blog with this prayer request went to, but I sent one someplace in cyberspace! PLEASE pray for Yehudah ben Rivka.
Today, I got another, even more urgent, which is below:

I sent THIS one on June 9-10th, unsure of date/time:




Dearest readers:

I apologize to those who feel imposed on by my requesting that you
pray for my father. All I can say to you is that I hope you are
never in this position.
~

To those who DO care and are compassionate: My father survived his
surgery --- but barely. He is in critical condition and is battling
for his life in the ICU.

PLEASE take a moment to pray and do extra acts of kindness (it’s up
to you to decide what) in the merit of Yehudah ben (Hebrew for “son
of”) Rivka.

PLEASE, too, forward this message.

In gratitude and friendship,
Binyamin L. Jolkovsky
Editor in Chief
JewishWorldReview.com
July 9, 2007

I do not feel in the least bit imposed upon, and will pray that your father is strengthed daily, that he is able to feel God's presence with him in a very special way in ICU.

It is hard to watch loved ones so very ill. God bless all of you!

The Lord bless you and keep you;
The Lord make his face to shine upon you,
and be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up his countenance upon you,
and give you shalom."
~~Numbers 6:24-26


This one came yesterday, but I did not read it until just a little while ago... I am soooo sorry! May the Lord bless and keep you safe, and your family!

Dearest readers:

As I keep receiving nasty letters, I apologize for bothering those who
can’t be compassionate in attempting enlisting those who care enough to
beseech the One Who Grants and Sustains All Life to spare my father’s.

A surgeon at a world-famous hospital just admitted to the family that they
messed-up.

PLEASE stop whatever you are doing and utter a prayer for Chaim Yehuda ben
(Hebrew for “son of”) Rivka.

I don’t care who you are or even if you are an atheist – let it be empty
words – but PLEASE just say a prayer.

PLEASE forward this note!

With tears,
Binyamin L. Jolkovsky
Editor in Chief
Noon, July 10, 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home