Monday, August 21, 2006

WI Catholic sent you a video!

Video Description

http://tevaka.calabashmusic.com/
Te Vaka performs the Tamahana track from the movie - "Legend of Johnny Lingo". Te Vaka's music is inspired by the Pacific Islands, particularly the groups that comprise Tokelau, Tuvalu and Samoa. New Zealand-based Te Vaka have proved themselves to be one of the most sophisticated and professional Pacific groups around. Revealing the true soul of the South Seas, Te Vaka does away with the preconceptions that Pacific music is only Ukuleles and Palm trees.


Personal Message

Today, someone sent me this by email, and I think I have found another 'favorite song'. It is apparently from the movie "Johnny Lingo", which I had never heard of, but there can be a tremendously significant beautiful meaning for this song spiritually, as well as a love song.

It meant a lot for me to receive this song today, for a number of reasons. But one stands far above the other...

Jesus Christ has told HIS Bride, His Betrothed, His Church, the same thing. "I will come for you..."

Enjoy! God bless!

Thanks,
WI Catholic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzvLu0VsAWw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home