Monday, April 18, 2005

First Day of Conclave

I was very surprised to see that they voted already! I watched the procession and the taking of the oath of secrecy, etc. Never saw that before, for either JPI or JPII. The chemicals that they used very definitely turned the smoke dark as it came out. Took a few seconds, though.

So, tomorrow there will be four votes total, if no Pope is elected. Pray for Wisdom for those voting Cardinals.

Someone sent me a VERY cute cartoon of the new and improved Conclave. With all the respect due to the author, the Albuquerque Journal did not email the needed info when I tried to email it to my email address. So, will post the url here, give John Trevor the credit, and state that IF he desires, I will remove it from my blog. I tried to get the link directly to it, but none was sent. (All I got was their emblem and my email address, and my message to myself!!)

John Trever/Albuquerque Journal
Thursday, April 7, 2005 [04-2005]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home