Saturday, March 19, 2005

Meeting new 'old' friends

This weekend has been one of meeting new friends that I have known via internet for several years for the first time in-person.

I am in NY attending the Jews and the Church conference with David Moss, and many others I have met on the AHC yahoo discussion group, such as Ronda Chervin, Roy Shoeman, Mark Grogin, Ariela, Athol (ofAustralia), Jacov ben jacov IV, Nona, and so many others. And I have to say, that each is just as nice and interesting in person as they are online.

At a time when discussion is going on in the Church about relationship between Jews and the Church, it was nice to learn from 'our elder brothers/sisters'. When so many are realizing just who Jesus Christ is (not was) and coming home to the Church, hearing the stories and testimonies of my friends over the years has taught me a lot.

Each of them is in love with the Church that they are members of, and many have written books that are available online. Announcements of the next conference was made, and hopefully, I will be able to meet even more of these friends in Florida in January, 2006. There will be others elsewhere in the US in the future, just as there was one held in Dec, 2004 in DC.

And someday... perhaps the Conference will be held in Jerusalem....

God bless all of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home