Monday, November 01, 2004

Ohhh, those Packers......

I have 'dreaded' this game all summer. I am not superstitious.
And I refuse to think that this means that the elections's results
will be a Bush loss. I dread what that would mean to our preborn
babies for the next generation.

God have Mercy!

I chose to 'listen' to THIS poll instead:

http://weeklyreader.com/election_vote.asp

but we REALLY may have to speak to those tenth graders...grin...

http://weeklyreader.com/election_results.asp


I am really tired of all the constant polling, too, and think that in
many ways it is dangerous and manipulative, and should be stopped.
I have thought this for at least the past 25 to 30 years. I have met
many who could not make up their minds who to cast the vote for
unless they knew who was ahead in the polls. Is that really anyway to decide?

And who ARE the people polled, anyway?

I have NEVER met anyone who answered any of those poll questions,
have you?

God bless!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home